Thursday, March 25, 2010

My out of order, (almost) better late than never, March 12 Blog Assignment...and still in the making...



ACCESS is a distance learning program intended to connect people from different aspects of teaching for the purpose of sharing information and learning. Between ALEX and ACCESS, there's more than enough to begin with. I love the links, the search tools, the opportunities provided to connect the otherwise unconnected student.





Alabama Learning Exchange

This website is so user friendly! I love how easy it is to navigate from one thing to another. It's very organized yet very broad. I've already used this site as part of an assignment for another class, and I'm sure I'll be back plenty to take full advantage! ALEX is a resource center for teachers and is a great place to start if you are a little confused or if you're well into developing your lesson plans.







Comments4Teachers, weeks 7,8,9



I have been following Wesley Fryer on his blog entitled "Moving at the Speed of Creativity".

Wesley is a very student oriented teacher (isn't that the best kind?)and his blog posts reflect this. He shares information with other teachers about presentation projects for students (Petcha Kutcha) and other online student portfolios. One of my favorite posts of his is his thanking of teachers for their selfless work, and I appreciate that he took time out to remind these teachers how much a difference they truly have the potential to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment