Friday, April 30, 2010

Goodbye Class, Hello World



What a bittersweet ending it has become for me. I'm rejoicing that this semester (especially this class) has come to an end, yet I don't think I would have made it very far as an effective and relevant (can't you tell I love those two words?) teacher without this course. I was basically lost at the beginning of the semester, and I've come a long way. I'm in much appreciation of everything I have learned, and not only will it benefit me in the future, I've already used a number of tools and sources I've learned about in this class.

I'll be looking forward to keeping in contact with many of my classmates as well as other people I've met around the world, and it wouldn't be possible without the use of the wonderful world of technology. Good luck to future students of the class, and job well done to the staff that's done such a great job helping all of us! The class is over, but now it's time to put our knowledge to the test...

No comments:

Post a Comment