Sunday, April 18, 2010

iGoogle wonder

One of my favorite things that we've done (aside from comments4kids) in this class is learn the world of google. This class was my first experience REALLY using it, and setting up a gmail account and having an igoogle page has helped me become more comfortable using the computer for other things I would normally just (haphazardly) write down.

I've enjoyed learning docs (which I didn't even knew existed before this class) and doing presentations. Docs has been useful for me in many other classes, and friends not even attending this school are intrigued about my blog and want to make their own presentations. I'm sure I'll be using forms and other features in the future for other classes as well.

Docs, Forms, RSS feeds, and other links are right at my fingertips on my igoogle page, making keeping up with classwork simpler. I'll be using it for a long time and will definitely be sharing the wonder with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment